1. Incentive to write those darned articles that haunt me at 3 a.m. when I’m in bed sans computer and spectacles.
2. Emails in my inbox.
3. That my LG USB flashdisk is not really corrupted. All my work is in that small thing. Curses!
4. A more interesting life. And not in the ancient Chinese definition of the word.
5. More emails in my inbox.
6. For everything to work normally and without glitches just for a short period of time.
7. Better colour sense.
8. Sudden ability to make funky illustrations.
9. Lots of books. And emails. Preferably in my inbox – the emails, not the books.
10. Emotional stability. And the sense to stop making the same mistake over and over and over and…
11. A flowing-from-my-fingers-faster-than-I-can-type-them river of words that will form my next perfectly-plotted, intriguing and bestselling novel.
12. That thing that I can’t define or put in words, but that I’m sure will make my existence complete once I get it.
A woman’s head is always influenced by heart; but a man’s heart by his head.
-Lady Marguerite Blessington (1789-1849)